Book List

Friday, February 17, 2012

Moses Wears Chuck Norris Pajamas 2.0.

Okay.  I have a correction to make.

I realized that I lied. There are TWO Pharaoh's involved in my last post. 
So the first ruler that threw Moses out is a different ruler than the one he appeals to on behalf of God.  This means Moses didn't really know the Pharaoh he was going to, and he wasn't the guy who kicked Moses out.

Shoot.  I really should go to seminary or something if I'm going to keep this up...
I've probably made mistakes in the past.  And will continue to.  So let this be a lesson to us, don't take my word for it, dig into the Word yourself.   

And I also realize that this title is a little confusing. Moses doesn't really appear to be round house kicking anyone in the face at this point.  He kind of looks like a wimp.  In reality I should have titled this post, "God Wears Chuck Norris Pajamas".  Except for that really doesn't work either.  Because God doesn't need pajamas.  And it would be comparing Chuck Norris to God, even if it's insinuating Chuck Norris is inferior, it still just isn't right. 

Again.  Seminary.  Something.  Oh my.

1 comment:

  1. Jen,

    There are just as many mistakes in seminary, trust me.

    Also there are whole debates on which Pharaoh it was and if Moses knew him.

    I don't really wanna mention this, but the pajamas you wear are the person you admire. So if God/Moses are wearing Chuck Norris PJs that is saying that Chuck is admired to the point of PJ worship by God/Moses.

    But everything else is awesome. Plus you worked in a curse word, so bonus points for that.

    ReplyDelete